Become a Member to Protect Gorillas
Memberships provide vital support for on-the-ground field conservation and gorilla protection programs in Rwanda and the Democratic Republic of Congo. We know these programs help save gorillas.
In an effort to allow more of our resources to be devoted directly to our conservation efforts, we have simplified our membership program. Our membership program now features three levels of giving and we hope that you will join at the level that works best for you.
If you are interested in making a special gift of $1,000 or more, please visit our Dian Fossey Circle Giving Society.
2016-2017 Membership levels and benefits
- Show off your support with a car decal
- Read up-to-date news in our Dian Fossey Gorilla Journal
- Enjoy our limited edition full-color 2017 50th anniversary wall calendar
All the benefits of an Ally member, PLUS:
- Receive an online "green" gorilla adoption for yourself or send the adoption to a person of your choice, which includes a downloadable color adoption certificate and an image and profile of your specific gorilla
All the benefits of Supporter member, PLUS:
- Receive online access to a special 50th anniversary photo album of historic photos, as well as selections from historic field journals **Available late Fall 2016**
It's fast and secure to join online, but if you prefer to join by phone, please call 1 (800) 851-0203 (Option #1) 9am-5pm EST or print this form and send your membership activation in by mail to The Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund International, 800 Cherokee Avenue SE, Atlanta, GA 30315.
The Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund International is designated by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit organization in the United States. Membership gifts are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Our tax ID number is 521118866.