Become a Partner to Protect Gorillas
Karisoke™ anti-poaching team Partnerships provide vital support for on-the-ground field conservation and gorilla protection programs in Rwanda and Congo. Become a Partner and help us continue to protect gorillas.
The Partners Program includes two options:
- Businesses, clubs and organizations can join the Fossey Fund like individuals and become members. Your company or organization will get benefits and recognition that is more suitable to a group than to an individual.
- A company or group can conduct an activity to benefit the Fossey Fund. You could hold an event or, with help from one of the Fossey Fund staff members, you can create a cause-marketing campaign that helps drives sales and interest in your company or product while helping to raise money for conservation.
You can choose to donate at a higher level or create an event or cause-related marketing campaign to raise funds. The Fossey Fund will work with you to develop and implement your idea. Benefits will be customized to fit your specific goals and needs. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and a Fossey Fund staff member will be pleased to assist you. Click here to see examples of current partner promotions.
Please help us continue to protect the gorillas by donating or raising money to become a partner. Join our committed core of supporters who make sure that gorillas have protection from the major threats to their survival--poaching, human disease and habitat destruction.
Partnership Levels and Benefits
$1,000 Dian Fossey Circle Guardian Level BUY
- Partnership Certificate
Display your commitment to gorilla conservation with a ready-to-frame, personalized Dian Fossey Partnership certificate. Photo updated every year.
- Dian Fossey Circle (DFC) Live Update
Invitation to participate in a live field update with other Circle members given by the Fossey Fund's field staff in Rwanda and Congo. Click here to learn more.
- Dian Fossey Gorilla Journal
Read up-to-date anti-poaching and cutting-edge gorilla conservation news in this publication.
- Coins for Congo™ coin collection box
Request a countertop or hand-held coin collection container to support the Fossey Fund’s conservation efforts in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
$2,500 Dian Fossey Circle Defender Level
All the benefits of a Guardian Level member, PLUS:
Schedule a Fossey Fund representative to update your organization or customers on what is happening in the Democratic Republic of Congo, in Rwanda or in gorilla conservation in general (travel costs to be paid by the Partner).
$5,000 Dian Fossey Circle Activist Level BUY
All the benefits of a Defender Level member, PLUS:
- Karisoke™ Visit
Take one group for a visit to the Karisoke™ Research Center Rwanda. (Must schedule in advance with Fossey Fund staff. Is contingent on Karisoke staff schedules. Travel costs paid by the Partner).
Use Fossey Fund written stories for your online and/or printed publications
- Coins for Congo™ Support
Partner even further with the Fossey Fund. When you pledge to raise $5,000 or more through the Coins for Congo™ Campaign, Fossey staff will work with your organization to produce a customized campaign, including but not limited to signage, displays, eNews promotions, etc.
$10,000 Dian Fossey Circle Hero Level BUY
All the benefits of an Activist Level member, PLUS:
- Benefits customized to fit your specific needs and goals. Contact email@example.com and a Fossey Fund staff member will be pleased to assist you.
$25,000 Dian Fossey Circle Visionary Level BUY
All the benefits of a Hero Level member, PLUS:
- More customization options than the Hero Level. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and a Fossey Fund staff member will be pleased to assist you.