2016-2017 Membership Levels and Benefits
- Show off your support with a car decal
- Read up-to-date news in “The Dian Fossey Gorilla Journal”
- Enjoy our limited edition full-color 2017 50th Anniversary wall calendar
- All the benefits of an Ally member
- Receive a digital mother and infant gorilla adoption for yourself, or for someone else, which includes a downloadable color adoption certificate with an image and profile of your specific gorilla
- All the benefits of a Supporter member
- Access to a special 50th Anniversary Digital Photo Album of historic photos as well as selections from historic field journals
Join the Dian Fossey Circle
Dian Fossey Circle donors provide critical ongoing support to the Fossey Fund’s mission, and they are the sustaining backbone of our gorilla conservation work in Rwanda and the Democratic Republic of Congo. Each gift of $1,000 or more makes an immediate difference in the success of our mission to protect gorillas in the wild.
As a member of the Dian Fossey Circle, you will enjoy a special connection to our field programs, staff, and scientists. We look forward to your participation in this unique group.
- Read up-to-date news in “The Dian Fossey Gorilla Journal
- Receive mailed copy of the Fossey Fund Annual Report
- Invitation to events
- All the benefits of a Guardian Member
- Quarterly updates on field programs
- All the benefits of a Defender member
- Special briefing from staff person on how your support is making a difference
- All the benefits of an Activist member
- Trip opportunity to see field programs
- All the benefits of a Hero member
- Personal visit with scientific/field staff person
It’s fast and secure to join online. If you prefer to join by phone, please call 1 (800) 851-0203 (Option No. 1) 9 a.m.-5 p.m. EST or print this form and send your membership activation in by mail to The Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund International, 800 Cherokee Avenue SE, Atlanta, GA 30315.
The Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund International is designated by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit organization in the United States. Adoption gifts are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Our tax ID number is 52-1118866.