Charity Gift Annuity
How It Works
- You transfer cash or securities to the Fossey Fund.
- The Fossey Fund pays you or one other beneficiary you name fixed income for life.
- The remaining balance passes to the Fossey Fund when the contract ends at the death of the last beneficiary.
- Beneficiaries must be at least 60 at the time of the gift.
- Our minimum gift requirement is $ 25,000.
- Receive dependable, fixed income for life in return for your gift.
- In many cases, increase the yield you are currently receiving from stocks or CDs.
- Receive an immediate income tax deduction for a portion of your gift.
- A portion of your annuity payment will be tax-free.
This information is not intended as tax or legal advice and we recommend that you consult with your legal and financial advisors to learn about the best giving options for you, given your unique circumstances.